The Kiss (après Klimt) Masters Series
- Number of Dotz 52,699
- Number of Mini Dotz 12452
- Design Size 22.0 x 28.0 in
- Skill Level Advanced
- Design Size CM 56 x 71 cm
- Diamond Shape Round
- Cover Full
The Kiss (après Klimt) Masters Series Masterclass Diamond Painting Artwork Kit - 22.0 x 28.0 in
The Diamond DOTZ® Masterclass series is a premium diamond painting kit collection offering advanced diamond painters an unparalleled diamond painting experience. Each Masterclass kit features an exquisite design, challenging diamond painting techniques and luxurious materials. From the moment the gold embossed travel case is opened, until the last dot is placed, Masterclass provides diamond painting enthusiasts with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to push their skills and complete a magnificent work of art.
SPECIAL FEATURES: The Kiss Masters Series kit includes 2 round DOTZ sizes (standard 2.8mm and introducing NEW Mini DOTZ® 2.0mm), plus special feature gems. This kit incorporates the soft dotting technique which follows the natural curves of the design.
The Kiss is adapted from the original oil painting of the same name by Austrian painter, Gustav Klimt (circa 1908) and currently hangs in a museum in Vienna.
- High Quality Color Printed Fabric, with satin storage bag
- DIAMOND DOTZ® pre-sorted by shade and packed in reuseable cylinders
- 3 x Stylus – 1 with Mini DOTZ® Head, 1 Gold Stylus with Regular DOTZ® Head, 1 Ergo Stylus with Regular DOTZ® Head
- 2 x Anti-Static Tweezers – 1 Straight and 1 Angled Head
- 2 x Multi DOTZ® Heads – with 3 and 6 DOTZ® capacity
- 2 x Wax Caddies
- 2 x Trays
- 2 x Mini Spatula Heads for aligning your DOTZ®
- Pictorial Instructions
- Gold Embossed Travel Case with carrying handle and luxury insert for storing and organizing contents while work is in progress, or on-the-go.