Printed Fabric in Hoops By Kirsten Jones
- Cut pattern fabric about 2” larger than wood hoops.
- Place fabric on wax paper, using medium brush, apply DOTZ® STICK Adhesive to areas you want to add Diamond Dotz. Let adhesive dry following basic instructions on the bottle.
- Add Dotz in coordinating colors as shown in photo. Be creative and accent printed fabric designs.
- TIP - Any areas on the fabric that is still tacky from the adhesive, apply a very thin coat of Mod Podge to remove the adhesion. Let dry.
- Insert fabric between wood hoops and trim extra fabric in back with scissors.
- 8001 Black
- 8078 Light Dusky Pink
- 8176 Dark Aqua Marine
- 8020 Flag Red
- 8150 Sea Quest
- 8316 Sunflower
- 8394 Magnolia
- 8078 Dusky Pink
- 5002 Light Blue AB
- 3003 Neon Pink
- 8002 White
- 5003 Aegean Blue AB
- 8131 Navy Blue
- DOTZ® Accessory Pack- 16916231
- DOTZ® STICK Adhesive -17231523
- DOTZ® Deluxe Brush Set - 17231531
- Mod Podge Satin - CS11305
- Wood Embroidery Hoops, assorted sizes
- Patterned Fabric Pieces