Modern Welcome Sign By Kirsten Jones
1. Layout letters on sign as shown and trim sign to desired length.
2. Basecoat sign with Wicker White and large brush, let dry.
3. Following basic instructions on DOTZ® STICK Adhesive, apply adhesive to all black wood letters and let dry till tacky.
4. Using stencil tape, tape off sign as shown and paint as shown in photo. Let dry.
5. Add Dotz onto adhesive letters as shown.
6. Dot each letter as shown in photo.
TIP - for letters with straight edges ( w, l ) start on the top of each letter and dot a row, repeat rows until you complete each letter. For letters that are curved ( c, e ) start on the curve edge and repeat.
7. Once all letters are dotted, layout on sign so that spacing is even and glue down with Tacky Glue. Let dry.
8. Seal sign with Mod Podge Ultra. Let dry.
- 5008 Bright Green AB
- 8126 Delphinium Blue
- 7007 Classic Gold Metallic
- DOTZ® Accessory Pack -16916231
- DOTZ® STICK Adhesive -17231523
- FolkArt Brush Set -15247869
- Plaid Stencil Tape -2171981
- Tacky Glue or Wood Glue
- FolkArt Acylic Paint – Green Sea 12506390
- FolkArt Acylic Paint – French Blue 4212973
- FolkArt Acylic Paint – Wicker White 3387891
- FolkArt Treasure Gold -Gold 16685752
- Mod Podge Ultra -16649642
- 4” Black Wood letters -lowercase
- 6” x 36” Plywood sheet